The Immigration Project offers a variety of services to meet the needs of immigrants in Central and Southern Illinois. Services are available at our Normal office as well as in communities throughout the region. All staff members speak fluent Spanish and English.
- Information, Counseling and Referral. An attorney meets with each
person to review their situation and determine whether they are eligible for immigration benefits. We provide consultations in communities across Central and Southern Illinois.
- Immigrant Application Support Services. We help complete many kinds of immigration applications for sliding scale fees, such as Temporary Protected Status, Legal Permanent Residency, Citizenship Certification Applications and many more.
- Citizenship. We guide persons through the citizenship process from eligibility to oath ceremony.
- Immigrant Crime Victim Assistance. An attorney assists immigrants who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking.
- Special Programs. Current programs include Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Provisional Waivers for Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens(I-601A).